A brand-new dining hall has just opened on our St. Petersburg campus! It’s called The Nest and it is conveniently located on the first floor of Osprey Suites. Anyone and everyone is welcome to dine here. The Nest is the perfect place to settle in with your friends and eat a delicious meal. It is an innovative all-you-care-to-eat facility that showcases modern menu concepts. There are 8 different stations that each feature their own menu.
- Pete’Za is where you will find the best pizza in town.
- Central Garden has fresh salads and ingredients that you can use to build your own gourmet salad.
- 3rd Street Deli will feature a different daily sandwich or wrap.
- Destinations World Flavors is the best local way to take a culinary trip around the world. A new world cuisine will be featured every week.
- Burg’er has a hot grill where different types of meat and veggie burgers will be offered. Don’t forget the fries!
- @Home Comfort Food is a great place to get a taste of home cooking. Recipes here hope to bring a sense of comfort and warmth.
- VegetaBULL Vegan Cuisine is a 100% vegan station offering our top plant-forward and plant-based recipes.
- True Balance provides nutritious options for those on campus living with food allergies. Recipes here are made without the top 8 food allergens (no nuts, seafood, wheat, dairy, eggs, or soy).
The Nest will also feature local organic USDA fair trade coffee and tea from Bay Coffee and Tea Company, the same yummy options offered on our Tampa Campus. To emphasize safe and clean dining for all guests, there is also an interactive handwashing station for everyone to clean up before and after their meal.
If you are a meal plan holder, this is the spot on campus where you can use your meal swipes. If you have any questions about your meal plan, dining on campus, or any food or nutrition related concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.
Stay safe! Stay healthy!